Follow this step-by-step tutorial to allow ActiveCampaign to push contact updates to WordPress automatically. (Note that you can click on all the images in the tutorial to make them larger)
Pro TipThis is the manual way of doing this. There is an easier, more user friendly way found here. Just scroll down to the very bottom to see exactly what to do.
- Step 1 Get your webhook auth key. You can do this by going to your WordPress dashboard >> Memberium >> Settings >> Web Hooks/Links
- Step 2 Open ActiveCampaign, click on your name in the top right hand corner and click on “My Settings.”
- Step 3 In the lower left-hand side, click on “Developer”
- Step 4 Scroll down some and click on “Manage Webhooks.”
- Step 5 Now, click on “Add.”
- Step 6 In the top field, select “All Lists.” Enter a name in the second field that identifies the webhook. Next, put a check next to “Contact Updated.” In the URL field, enter the update link shown below after replacing the domain and authkey with the one we got from the first step:
- Step 7 Click “Add” at the bottom and test test test!!From now on, any updates made to your contact records will automatically be pushed down to WordPress without any action required on your part.