When using CloudFlare with Memberium, you may run into issues.
Memberium is designed to deliver personalized content to each individual logged in visitor on your site. CloudFlare’s goal is to deliver the same content to all visitors on your site. CloudFlare may deliver private content intended for a logged in visitor, to another logged in visitor, or to a random user on your site.
- Go to the CloudFlare Page Rules settings page, and create a new rule for your domain, which includes the ?operation= parameter used by Memberium HTTP POSTs.
The labels or settings names may change. If in doubt, please contact CloudFlare support if you have any questions.
- Add New Rule: http://yourdomain.com/
- Forwarding: Off
- Custom Caching: Bypass Caching
- Browser Cache TTL: Lowest Possible Time
- Always Online: Off
- Apps: On
- Performance: Off
- Security: Off
- SSL: Off
- Security Level: Essentially Off
- Browser Integrity Check: Off
- TEST! TEST! TEST!
Test various action such as logging in and out of your site with different users and ensure that the correct information is being displayed for each user.